Itero, Lythis, True Definition, Trios and more.
• More economical, uses less material.
• Prepared with standard Tweed
study model angles, but has the
height reduced by approximately
• Printed models will rest on backs
if base is added by DOP.
• If stone models are scanned, bases
will be left as scanned unless
• Full size base height of your choice.
• Approximately 6mm beyond the
• Horseshoe, no palate.
• Suitable for lingual arches, anterior clip aligners, spring aligners with wire extension only, Essix or invisible retainers, band & loop space retainers
and indirect bonding.
• Smallest printed model option.
• Suitable for band & loop, Essix.
• Anterior clip spring aligner-occlusal
interferences cannot be checked.
Standard size working model palate & lingual anatomy.
• Lower models have closed artificial base or floor added if scan did not capture anatomy.
• Mandatory for any appliance that
• All retainers, splints, functional
appliances, and sleep appliances.
• A lattice base can be added to
model bases similar to scoring
into a plaster base to assure
adherence when mounted.
© 2012-2014, Digital Ortho Pros, DOP Lab - All Rights Reserved